JNTUK B. Tech 3-1 R10, R07, R05, RR Regular/Supply Exams Results December 2014 -Info


Jntu kakinada B.Tech 3-1 [R10,R07,R05] Regular & Supply Exam Results December 2014
Jntuk 3-1 Results 2015 In Month of December 2014 to January 2015 Jntu kakinada has conducted the 3-1 regular and supply examinations for r10,r07,r05 regulation batches and all the students are waiting for the jntuk 3-1 regular  results and jntuk 3-1 supply exam result so for those candidates who are waiting for the jntuk 3-1 exam results here is an latest 3-1 regular examination paper valuation info
Check - Jntuk 2-1 Papers valuation Info

                                                     
Jntuk 3-1 Papers valuation Info 2015

Jntuk 3-1 regular and supply examination papers are started for the correction so students who sit back and relax your papers  valuation are started and they are almost corrected which means 40% of the papers are corrected and remaining 60% of papers were in process so results will be released after the correction of remaining papers so we can except the results very soon

So the Expected date might be question to every one so we can except the 3-1 exam results in the month of February last week or before

JNTUK III B. Tech I semester r10, r07, r05, RR Regular/Supply Results 2014 will be  Released in upcoming days So those Who are Waiting To check their Results can Check  JNTUK III B. Tech I semester r10, r07, r05, RR Regular/Supply Results 2014

Jntu kakinada B.Tech [R10][R07][R05] 3-1 Regular and Supply Results
Jntuk 2-1 R13  exam results
Jntuk 3-1 R10  exam results


CHECK Jntuk 3-1 PREVIOUS YEAR RESULTS
An Important News to all our JNTU -K JntuFirstonnet Followers an FaceBook Fans Please Do Share our Updates with your Friends and Also Facebook Pages so that Every Student can get our JNTU-K Updates Regularly.
  • Dont Forget  To Like our JNTU -K Facebook Page -  LIKE  - and Get the Updates Regularly
You might also like :